DairyPlan C21 - Herd and Parlor Management Software
Convert Your Data Into Information You Can Use
DairyPlan C21 offers integrated monitoring and control of parlor systems as well as comprehensive production and health data. DairyPlan has user-friendly displays and accurate reports that facilitate the management of your herd and parlor through the latest software technology.
Features & Benefits
- Evaluating, Analyzing, Monitoring, Benchmarking, and Planning — DairyPlan C21 offers the right software tools for successful management of your complete herd — from calves to milking cows to dry cows.
- Reproduction and Herd Health Management
- Review and manage reproductive efficiencies.
- Pinpoint problem cows — fertility, mastitis & other health problems.
- Forecast milking cow numbers, dry cows and number of calvings.
- Organize herd health checks, vaccination & synchronization programs.
- Evaluate statistics on ailments and treatments.
- Detect heats on milking animals and youngstock with activity monitoring.
- Record and evaluate Body Condition Scores.
- Milk Production Management
- Monitor milk production — daily, monthly and yearly averages.
- Prevent lactation pitfalls and keep production where it should be.
- Identify and treat exception cows immediately.
- Integrate component test results by herd or by individual.
- Manage and view milking routines from the computer.
- Evaluate milk flow & production data.
- Measure milk conductivity and better monitor mastitis.
- System Management
- Regulate and monitor connected hardware components.
- Analyze parlor performance and work flow routines.
- Sort animals automatically by setting criteria in software.
- Monitor parlor washing performance.
- Manage concentrate feeding.
- Interface with tank controls to record milk temperatures.
- Automatically weigh animals & record body weights on the move.
- Monitor DairyFeed calf feeders and manage youngstock.
DPMobil II - Put Vital Herd Information in the Palm of Your Hand
DPMobil II provides instant information anywhere on your operation. You can easily access data about each cow (without walking back to your office), such as how much milk she gave today, when she calved, and if she is bred or open. You can also record data into DPMobil II and later synchronize it with DairyPlan C21 on your main computer.
DPMobil II is compatible with Windows® and Palm operating systems.