Effective udder stimulation
The willingness of the cow to be milked depends on the udder stimulation before milking starts. Whether by hand or by machine the stimulation triggers a nerve stimulus which will be transmitted over the spinal cord to the hypothalamus. There the stimulus will be switched to other nerves and transmitted to a part of the pituitary. The pituitary finally releases the hormone oxytocin which accumulates on the basket cells of the udder alveoli. By contracting the milk is forced out of the aveoli into the milk duct system an into the udder cistern.
GEA Farm Technologies has developed its own processes for automatic milking according to the milking philosophy. The teat cup liners have a unique, flexible mouthpiece to fit any udder. When the liners move they cause stimulated milking. This process enables fast and completely milking.
The result: more milked cows per hour.
GEA Farm Technologies offers high-quality products for automatic or manual milking processes.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Gentle milking
- As sensitively as the milker´s hand: special liner design
- Low vacuum milking below 40 kPa
- Milk flow monitoring with accurate sensor technology
- Fast, effective and operator-friendly
- User-friendly components are designed to match and tob e interchangeable
- Ergonomically designed safe workspace
- High-quality products
- Made out of best materials, robust components built to make a perfect system