Chlorinated Caustic C.I.P. Detergent
Pfite is a premium, heavy-duty, chlorinated, caustic powder formulated with low-foaming surfactants for use in C.I.P. and spray cleaning using soft to hard water.
Features & Benefits
- Superior Detergent Action - Powerful ingredients quickly remove milk proteins and milk fat on contact.
- Powerful, Large System Cleaner - High-alkaline, caustic formula works well in large, hard-to-clean systems.
- Shock Treatment Capabilities - Excellent for use as a shock treatment in milking systems with milk soil build-ups.
- Contains Anti-Corrosive Agent - Minimizes the potential of damage to milking system components.
- Dissolves Quickly - Quick-dissolving formula maximizes product utilization.
- Rinses Quickly - With low-foaming qualities, it rinses free with no residue.
- Stable Formulation - One year shelf-life offers stability advantage over liquid C.I.P. detergents.
- Safe - Safe to use. Non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass, plastic or rubber parts when used as directed.
- Environmentally Friendly - It is biodegradable and dissipates in sanitary systems.