You never have a second chance to make a first impression. This is especially true for your application, since this
is where you should aim to provide us with a comprehensive outline of your qualifications, interests and your personality, and in the briefest time possible. This is easy if you follow a few simple rules:
1. Ensure that your application documents are complete.
As a rule, a good application contains the following:
- Covering letter
- All current relevant certificates
2. Use your covering letter to give us a brief overview of your personality and your motivation:
- Which job are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What do you expect from your new job?
- Why are you particularly suitable for this position?
- What makes you unique and how would this enrich our company?
3. Include a current CV:
- Use a tabular layout and begin with your most recent job
4. Ensure that you comply with standards:
- Check your information carefully for grammatical and spelling errors
- Ensure that it has a clear structure and is easily legible
- Comply with the general rules for written correspondence (e.g. paragraphs, line spacing, font sizes)
- When submitting online and e-mail applications only utilise files that can be opened on any standard computer. Wherever possible, please convert Word files into PDF files before sending them. They should not be larger than 2 MB.
5. Awaken our interest in you:
- Mention relevant hobbies or personal interests in your CV
- Tell us why you would be an especially valuable employee
- Give us reasons to invite you for a job interview
Have you thought of everything? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.