Metatron P21 and S21
For perfect management in the milking parlour
Milk flow, milk quantity, conductivity - Metatron 21 with its models Premium and Select will enable you to access the data of any individual animal in the milking parlour. Metatron also controls the milking process, and its high level of analysis allows you to optimise your parlour routine to achieve quality milking of your cows. You can send and retrieve all data to and from DairyPlan herd management - a great help for important and instant decision making. Metatron P21 (management version) and Metatron S21 (milking parlour version) can be combined.
Metatron 21 gathers all the data produced which it then forwards to DairyPlan C21. After a comparison with the stored values the information will be graphically refined. This is always available at the Metatron P21 terminal. With help of the Metatron MB milk meter body, the intelligent Metatron control panel calculates the milk flow rate and the exact milk yield from your cows. A recognised separation of milk samples is taken for granted. The accuracy and the highly precision measurements with minimal tolerance are confirmed by the international committee for animal recording (ICAR).
Your benefits at a glance:
- Anima-defined control of stimulation time
- Automatic pulsation start/stop
- Automatic milk sampling
- Automatic stop for cows that are not to be milked
- Data exchange with DairyPlan herd management
- Control of automatic cluster removal
- Control of entrance/exit doors in Autotandem milking boxes
- All animal data retrievable at Metatron terminals
- Data entry and retrieval directly at each milking place
- Health monitoring by the display of differences in the milk quantity and conductivity
- Animal data in the milking parlor for the reproduction management
- Controls feeding behavior of the milking parlor and forwards commands to the right place
- Provides important data to optimize your milking e.g. as Bimodal milk flow curves
- ICAR approved collection of milk yield
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the information request form.