The GEA Farm Technologies identification system DMS ID is required for automatic recording and processing of each animal. This information is the life blood of successful herd management. Whether you are in the milking parlour or in the office, animals with a low milk yield and high conductivity, for example, can be displayed automatically as having suspected mastitis.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Master data on the animal
- Information on the current lactation
- Graphical representation of the measurement results
- Call up DPTableGraph- graph generator
- Call up DPVet- program for inputting animal data