Ride on the crest of a wave with CircoSuper
Milk producers ride safely on the crest of a wave with CircoSuper AFM and SFM. The formulation of the liquid cleaner has been especially developed for milking systems and cooling tanks, and reliably ensures thorough hygiene at each wash. As a milk producer you achieve the highest milk quality automatically in this way to achieve the best return from your milk, whilst at the same time benefitting from the optimised price performance ratio.
A bit of change is good for your system!
With their alternate use in the cleaning system, the alkaline (AFM) and acidic components (SFM) of CircoSuper create a highly attractive team with great cleaning power. On the one hand, the specially formulated contents have a verified disinfecting effect and on the other hand, they remove deposits from the milk-transporting parts and reliably wash out loose residues. The use of CircoSuper pays off in two ways: CircoSuper guarantees germ-free conditions in the system and secondly protects the materials to promote a long service life of sensitive components.
Your advantages at a glance:
- CircoSuper AFM / SFM removes deposits from milking systems and cooling tanks and protects their surfaces
- Reliable foam-reducing cleaning
- Efficient in the ratio of price / performance
- Disinfects your system reliably
- Can be used for cleaning components of all makes
- Can be used in soft to medium-hard water
- Dosage recommendation: 40ml / 10L
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.