Super Pump for lagoon to handle heavy slurry using a 90 HP (min.) tractor on 540 RPM.
The 1,000 RPM pump requires 180 HP minimum.
* With 28" impeller.
- Undercarriage with flotation tires.
- Heavy-duty driveline with #55 PTO available on all models.
- 8" pump discharge, directional valve and loading pipe available for faster loading.
- Wide range nozzle with double-hinge articulation.
- 25 foot aluminum loading pipe on tripod.
- Solenoid valves available to operate 2 pump functions per each tractor hydraulic port.
- Abrasion resistant "Hardox" pump housing and bottom plate available to pump manure containing sand.
42-Foot Super Pump with standard undercarriage. Available with largest heavy undercarriage.
|1||6" Pivot||Pump length||Depth of lagoon **|
|2||106" overall. 92" with wheels between undercarriage.||32 feet||14 feet|
|3||Self-cleaning impeller blades with reversible knives at intake.||42 feet||18 feet|
|4||6" or 8" directional valve that can be operated while PTO is at low RPM.|| 52 feet|| 22 feet|
|5||26" or 28" impeller with 540 RPM or 23" impeller with 1,000 RPM.||** Slope 2 to 1.|| |
|6||Shredder blades to break up large chunks.|
|Draw Bar and Hitch|
|1||Draw bar length and angle adjustable to eliminate
|2||Optional side articulated stabiliser wheels operated
|3||106" outside tyres. 92" with wheels between undercarriage.|
Available on all lagoon pumps. To be used in a concrete pit of a maximum of 16 feet deep.
|2||Telescopic wheels arms operated individually.|
|3||Double wheels available.|
|4||157" overall. 112" outside tyres with arms retracted.|
|Agi-Pompe® model shown.|
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.