Free Stall Cable Scraper
Due to its robust design, the cable scraper achieves good adhesion for the best cleaning results on concrete or rubber floors. Every drive unit model has a 500mm steel axle with brass bushings for strength and longevity.
The cable has a long life-span due to a single layer reel on the drum. The open housings on the pulleys make them self-cleaning. The large pulleys and the hardened cable guide ensure the accurate alignment of the cable. An integrated cable tensioning lever allows easy readjustment of the tension when required. Replaceable steel or urethane blades reduce maintenance costs.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Available for passageway lengths of up to 180m.
- Easy-to-use, simple to program control panels for 24-hour usage save labour.
- The obstacle detection and the quietness of the machine, together with its clean, dry operation, ensure a high degree of comfort and maximum safety for the cow.
- Its construction, with hinged arms to allow tractor access and its wide range of options, enable installation in new as well as existing passageways of different widths.
- On rubber floors, urethane blades give smooth operation and optimal cleaning.
- Steel blades fitted in passageways with concrete floors ensure a long lifespan even when used for sand-laden manure.
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.