Scraper Robot - SRone
SRone: Strong - agile - never tiring: for perfect stall hygiene
SRone is a scraper robot designed specially to clean slatted floors. It pushes and scrapes tirelessly, easily traversing long passageways and connecting walkways besides getting into corners and edges to ensure clean, slurry-free surfaces. This reduces the risk of infection, guarding against hoof diseases and mastitis, and generally promoting the health of the animals.
The SRone moves noiselessly between the animals without causing any agitation. Quite the opposite, the cows take to it right from the start. Flat and compact, the SRone moves smoothly under gates and carries out its work without supervision. The safety switch is particularly animal-friendly; as soon as the pushing threshold is exceeded, it stops forward movement and starts an obstacle-avoidance manoeuvre.
The SRone reliably ensures good shed hygiene by automatically cleaning the cow passageways. And when it comes to the bottom line, healthy animals produce more milk at less cost!
Thanks to the high-performance batteries which operate for up 19.5 hours a day, a quick-charge concept of 4.5 hours and a weight of 400 kg, this small muscle man can clean between 6,000 and 8,600 square meters of barn surface up to eight times per day. When cleaning corners, edges and angles it is particularly agile and quiet. The SRone can turn around completely within 2m. It has a pushing force of up to 100 kg. An integrated safety circuit ensures that forward movement is stopped when there is an obstacle in the path and that an avoidance manoeuvre is immediately instigated.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Optimum barn hygiene in all slatted passageways
- Healthy feet, well conditioned animals = reduced treatment costs
- Extremely agile robot cleans corners, edges and angles
- Able to handle loads of up to 100 kg with integral safety switching
- Animal-friendly design ensures immediate acceptance by the cows = stress-free atmosphere in the barn
- Low-maintenance, long service life technology = low maintenance costs
- Quick rubber lip replacement = only a few manual steps to remove the scraper
- Saves work time and effort
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.