PCool - Open type milk cooling tank
Capacities from 320 to 1950 litres - Reliable, accurate cooling for small dairy farms
With PCool cooling tanks made by GEA Farm Technologies you can be sure that your milk will be securely cooled to maintain quality.
- From 320 to 1950 litres.
- Cooling tanks made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Environmentally friendly insulation from “green” polyurethane foam, CFC-free with premium quality insulating properties.
- Higher cooling performance with S.T.I. evaporator.
- Agitator stops automatically if the lid is opened.
- Generously sized lid opening provides optimum access to the tank inside, thus optimum cleaning of the cooling tank can be achieved.
- Runs with electronic control A4.
- Balanced lid: safety and easy handling.
- Low energy consumption.
- The compact cooling unit is easy to transport and to put into operation. The milk is being cooled under the best conditions, before it is collected. This cooling unit can be installed with a calf feeder system.
Electronic Control A4
- Complete thermostatic control of the refrigeration process – maintaining set temperatures automatically.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Programmable agitation times to assure uniform fat distribution.
- Startup delay during first milking thus the cooling is gentle to the product.
- Cooling time control ensures cooling process.
- High tolerance in terms of unstable power supply ensures reliability.