Wash the bacteria away!
BackFlush, the system for intermediate cluster
disinfection, cleans clusters and milk tubes thoroughly and
reliably. Don't give bacteria a chance! BackFlush prevents the
spread of diseases like mastitis from udder to udder.
Due to the modular principle, BackFlush fits all GEA Farm
Technologies milking systems.
New solution specially assembled for
The BackFlush valve box is a convenient starting point for the
separate water change-over valves, disinfectants and air for up to
four clusters. The automatic metering pump including tank is
installed below the platform. Compressed air and water will be
supplied to the rotating joint with help of a central double
benefits at a glance:
- Automatic rinsing and disinfecting after each milking
- Three way valve separates milk tube and milk line reliably
- Maximum reliability of the valve: The milk is kept clean no
rinsing liquid enters the milk.
- Automatic rinse of the valves body
- Compressed air saves water and disinfecting agent
- Optimal germicide
- Easy fit in all Auto Tandem, Herringbone and Side-by-Side
- No interruption of working routine during milking
- Very low operating costs and very low water
- Economic and effective use of disinfecting agents