Jumbo Cable Drive
The Jumbo drive unit uses a relatively cheap steel cable, as a
result of which the maintenance costs on moving parts are low.
Therefore, return on investment for larger barns with long passages
is quick. The system has been designed to be used extensively.
It protects the steel cable from excessive strain, therefore the
service life of the cable is extended considerably. Within the
casing there is a drum, which unwinds the cable at one end and
winds it up at the other end.
Your benefits at a glance:
- The Jumbo can handle up op to 75 m of cable
- Maximally 4 Superclean scrapers (slats) or 2 combi scrapers
- Every installation is supplied with 2 corner wheels and
- Protection in case the cable breaks or if cable tension is too
- Casing of hot-dip galvanized materials.