Fresh and clean water is important
A dairy cow needs 4-5 litres of water to produce 1 liter of milk.
For a high water intake, the water should always be clean and
fresh. Pollution by manure and feed rests will affect the pH value
and the smell, by which the water becomes less tasty. Therefore it
is very important to clean the drinkers regularly. Cleaning of the
Tip-over drinker of GEA Farm Technologies is easy and simple.
Your benefits at a
- Easy and quick cleaning by tilting the drinker
- Available with valve and gravity system (with valve also
available in a frost proof version)
- Drinker made of stainless steel
- The upper edge is bent downwards, thus no sharp edges
- Length 100/177 cm, the height can be adjusted from 80-100