The Latest Evolution in Milking Unit Technology
As a result of many years of breeding, udder geometry has evolved.
Today, many high producing cows have a more narrow teat position on
their rear quarters. Therefore, you need a milking unit that
allows for the best fit and maximum milk-out of all sizes and
shapes of udders/teat position. You need the new Classic 300 Evolution
Features & Benefits
- Durable design - made of
high grade stainless steel and the strongest and longest lasting
composite material in the industry.
- Easy-to-see milk flow - 360° visibility.
- High capacity - 10.5 ounces (300 cc) collection bowl easily
handles high volume milk flow while maintaining vacuum level.
- Spoon shaped milk inlets - ensure that the short milk tube
remains flexible enough for proper alignment.
- Adjustable - for parallel and conventional parlors, claw top
pivots 90° on bottom.
- Easy-to-clean - no corners, smooth hygienic finish.
- Outlet with 22° angle - moves milk out quickly.