Antiseptic Iodine Barrier Teat Dip
Armor acts as a lethal shield of protection against mastitis-causing organisms. A “total” protection system, Armor kills bacteria on contact, contains excellent skin-conditioning qualities, forms a long-lasting protective shield around the teat and reactivates if moistened for continued protection against a broad-spectrum of mastitis-causing organisms.
Features & Benefits
- Proven Effective - In protocol tests consistent with those outlined by the National Mastitis Council and in field trials across the U.S., Armor has been proven to significantly reduce new intramammary infections.
- Forms a True Barrier - Unlike some teat dips classified as barriers, Armor contains a film-forming agent that forms a protective germicidal coating over the entire teat. This durable coating provides added milking-to-milking mastitis protection.
- Excellent Skin Conditioning Qualities - Specially formulated with glycerin and a film-forming ingredient, Armor keep teats soft and pliable, improving cow comfort and decreasing skin-related mastitis problems.
- Fast Drying - This soft, film-forming product dries quickly and is not sticky. Many barrier teat dips dry slowly and contain compounds which attract foreign matter to the teat.
- Reactivation Capabilities - In-house laboratory tests have proven that when teats coated with Armor are exposed to moisture, the iodine contained within the protective barrier will reactivate and become lethal to mastitis causing pathogens.
- Built-in Buffer System - Armor is formulated with a buffering system that maintains the product’s pH for consistent, effective and gentle performance.
- Easily Removed - Water soluble polymer barrier is easily removed by pre-dipping or udder-washing procedures.
- Ready-To-Use - Stable, ready-to-use formulation requires no mixing or dilution process.
Armor is the first iodine barrier teat dip that meets all standards required by the Veterinary Drug Directorate at Health Canada. DIN No. 02263335