Tandem Series Spreaders.
Combining lightness and strength, the tandem spreader remains an economical choice. Also appreciated for its effectiveness, it is manufactured with the same quality as the directional spreader.
The GEA Houle tandem axle is closed by a full length central tube, providing more resistance to twisting than the conventional open tandem axles. Its specific "V" shape design lowers the reservoir, thereby reducing the height of the centre of gravity for greater stability. The wheels are located closer to the reservoir reducing the flex on the axle. The mounting system of the adjustable tandem under the tank can move the wheels forward to decrease the load on the draw bar or back to increase the load.
Your benefits at a glance:
- V-shape cross member to lower the spreader height.
- Wheels are closer to the reservoir in order to reduce strain on tandem.
- Reservoir bolted on tandem allows for weight transfer adjustment on the tractor draw bar.
- The Tandem is reinforced by a full-length center tube to better resist torsion compared to standard open tandems.
Basic equipment provided with the tandem spreader:
- Power steering system unique to GEA Houle - Integrated ladder
- Bearing housing and impeller - 8inch access door on top
- Heavy-duty discharge pipe with anti-syphon - Hydraulic hose support
- Fill opening with protection grid - Anti-skid strip on top of spreader
- Front fill indicator - Jack
- Drain system - Wheel wrench
- Braided hydraulic hoses