Pre & Post Sanitizing Teat Dip with Added Emollient
Theratec Plus is an emollient enhanced version of the number one selling teat dip in our product line, Theratec®. Theratec Plus is a ready-to-use 0.5% (5,000 ppm) iodine teat dip, formulated to be safe and effective for use in pre- and post-dipping applications (spraying or dipping).
Features & Benefits
- Finishes What It Starts - Theratec Plus, with 0.5% iodine, has all the iodine power needed to kill environmental and contagious mastitis-causing pathogens fast and effectively in both pre- and post-dipping applications.
- Exclusive Triple Emollient System - Contains Lanolin, Glycerin and a special moisturizing polymer, PVP. The skin conditioning qualities of PVP are so superior to other polymers that it is used for the therapeutic treatment of skin burns. The triple emollient package in Theratec Plus helps to keep cows’ teats soft and pliable.
- Thick Formulation - Theratec Plus is fortified with a heavy emollient package for additional product thickness. This increased viscosity enhances product adherence to the teat and makes it more difficult for bacteria to enter the teat canal.
- Contains Surfactants - Penetrating surfactants provide excellent wetting qualities to help coat the teat and aid in removing bacteria and soils from teats when used as a pre-dip.
- Dark Brown Color - Good staining qualities provide visual confirmation that teats have been dipped or sprayed properly.
- Controlled pH - Buffered pH formula provides kill of mastitiscausing organisms without danger of irritation to cows’ teats or operators’ hands.
- Ready to Use - Ready-to-use formulation requires no mixing and maintains stability milking to milking.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.
Please click here to contact us if you have any additional questions on this product.