Pre & Post Sanitizing Teat Dip
Theratec is a ready-to-use 0.5% (5000 ppm) iodine teat dip, formulated to be safe and effective for use in pre- and post-dipping applications (spraying or dipping).
Features & Benefits
- Finishes What It Starts - Theratec’s 0.5% formulation provides the right iodine level for both pre- and post-dipping applications.
- Aids in Decreasing Mastitis Cases - Thoroughly Tested - Throughly tested iodine formula provides a quick, broad spectrum kill of bacteria, reducing the chance of new intramammary infections.
- Exclusive Triple Emollient System - Contains lanolin, glycerin and a special therapeutic ingredient to promote a natural moisture balance that keeps teats soft and pliable.
- Contains Surfactants - Provides excellent wetting qualities to help coat the teat and clean residual soils from teats when used as a pre-dip.
- Controlled pH - Provides kill of bacteria without danger of irritation to cows’ teats or operators’ hands.
- Ready to Use - No mixing is required.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.
Please click here to contact us if you have any additional questions on this product.